Contact Me!

sarah.george@beaver.k12.ut.us or

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Few Updates!



A Few Updates!
*Parents who have signed up to be parent volunteers are required to have a name badge and background check. The background check can be done for free at the district office. You MUST have the background check done in order to volunteer. If you are still interested, please notify me when it is done.  So sorry for the inconvenience.
*Just a reminder for students who bring a home lunch that they need to make sure and put their lunch bag/box by the mud room door, so that when the bell rings to come back inside, they can quickly pick up their lunch bag/box and put it back inside the mud room before class begins again.
*I am still working on making a final decision about the AR points. I will have that decision to you by next week. I just want to make sure I am providing an attainable challenge for students and their reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment