Contact Me!

sarah.george@beaver.k12.ut.us or

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back To School Night Extras!

Thank you so much to all the parents who were able to come to Back To School Night! It was so wonderful to see you there! I wanted to give a few more reminders on a couple of things I did not speak about that were in the packet. 

On the Planner Sheet for each week, there is a Paragraph Of The Week Assignment. Students will be practicing the writing process each week and producing a well written paragraph. Please make sure they have completed this assignment along with the other assignments listed on the planner sheet. 

In addition, if you still want to donate pencils, lined paper, glue sticks, or pencil cap erasers, we can use them!

Volunteers, I am planning on having you start next week, so you can work that time into your schedule. 

One final reminder I have is that there is a field trip on Friday to the County Fair! Please sign and return the permission slip ASAP! 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment